BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND USAGE OF SKIPS.
- Payment is required on day of service, either by credit card or cash.
- Prices quoted for ‘General Rubbish’ skips includes dumping of up to 300kg for 2m³ Mini Skips, 600kg for 4m³ mini skip bins, 900kg for 6m³ skip bins and 1350kg for 9m³ mega skips, with extra charges applying for loads over these weights. Prices quoted for ‘Mixed Rubbish’ skips includes dumping of up to 100kg for 2m³ Mini Skips and 1500kg for 4m³ mini skip bins, with extra charges applying for loads over these weights. Any General Rubbish or Mixed Rubbish skip ordered that exceeds the given weight limit will be charged at an additional $10 per 100Kg. In some cases, if there are items that should not have been placed in the skip, you may be asked to remove them. Any extra charges incurred to be paid for within seven days of invoice date.
- Glass, contaminated materials or other hazardous or EPA prescribed wastes, including asbestos, liquids, food waste, sharps, offensive materials (including animal waste and soiled nappies), explosive materials and fireworks, gas cylinders and hazardous substances such as oils, lubricants, paints, dyes, resins, adhesives, caustic substances, chlorines and other chemicals may NOT be placed in ANY SKIP.
- To indemnify ‘Skips Adelaide SA’ against any liability for damages caused to any driveway, pavement, path, curbing or other surfaces as a result of the function performed.
- ‘Skips Adelaide SA’ will not accept any responsibility for any injury to person or persons, or damage to property belonging to the customer or any other person, arising out of the use of the service, however such injury or damage was caused.
- Skips must not be overloaded – ie. level of waste must not go higher than lip of skip, green waste loads must be able to be tarped. Please make sure that you have loaded the skip so that rubbish does not move about while being transported. OVERLOADED SKIPS WILL NOT BE TRANSPORTED.
- The placement of the skip to the customer’s verbal or written instructions, at the time of placement or his or her order, will constitute the customer’s acceptance of these conditions should the customer be absent from the premises at the time of delivery of the skip.
- Customers will be charged an additional $15 per day, or part thereof for keeping the skip beyond the 4th day from date of delivery.