Policy for Receive and Dispatch
- Customers order size and type of skip to suit their waste disposal requirements.
- Payment options – Credit Card or COD. Cash on delivery customers are required to be on site, or make alternative arrangements. Skips will not be left without payment first.
- Generally skips are delivered between 8.00am and 1.00pm on designated day. If delivery is required early in the day, orders must be placed the day before.
- Delivery day is free. Skips will be collected after 8.00am on the fourth day. Extended hire can be negotiated.
- Refunds – Prepaid skips cancelled before 8.00am will be refunded. Bins cancelled after 8.00am on the day of delivery will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- Overweight – Skips are weighed at a licensed weigh bridge. In the event of a skip weighing in excess of the allowed weight, the customer will be notified and charged $10 per 100kg over weight. Cash on delivery customers will be contacted for remuneration.
- It is a legal requirement to only fill skips to the level of the rim. Anything above this level will be removed and left on site.